Do you sometimes feel that your voice becomes lost in the noise?
- At networking events, do people ask you to spend time with them or do they swiftly move on elsewhere?
- Do you wish you could win more (Or even any!) business from networking?
- Do you feel less than confident about telling people what you do?
Imagine that you could find a magic tool to make people remember you and maybe even give you some business when you network.
NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!
And it’s not magic – Writing and delivering an effective and powerful short introduction (elevator pitch) is a skill that can be learnt. And that is what this workshop is all about!
During this 3,5 hour workshop, you will learn how to:
- Decide what to talk about, and what to leave for later
- Structure your pitch to grab and hold attention
- Use your body language and tone of voice to great effect
- Use the power of the pause for impactful messaging
- Select a compelling call to action
- Deliver with conviction and confidence
- Refresh and upgrade your pitch without losing it’s impact
By the end of the session, you will:
- Plan, write and practice your 40 second elevator pitch
- Write an expanded 5 minute version of your pitch
- Get the opportunity to receive and give constructive feedback and recommendations to improve
- Receive a handy workbook which you can take away with you for writing future pitches
- Enjoy a healthy continental breakfast and beverages throughout the day (Biscuits included!)
When? Saturday 9th July 2016
Time? 9-30am to around 1-00pm
Where? The Hub, Farnborough Business Park, Fowler Avenue, Farnborough, GU14 7JF
How much? £85-00 inlcuding VAT per person
How do I book? Email me on email@example.com to reserve your place. I will reply with payment details and further instructions
Places are limited, so book quickly! For more information, call me on 02080 900 899